Saturday, June 30, 2012

FAL Q2 : 4 out of 6

It's Quilter in The Gap Post-FALQ2 Linky Party time and here are my 4 out of 6 that made it into the Finished category with three of the quilts already given away - the Echino bag I kept for myself and use everyday.   You can read about my Q1 accomplishments and High Hopes for Q2 in this post.  Thanks Rhonda and Sarah.  I'd love to win a prize, but like I said last time...we're all winners when things get DONE!


Front Sparkle Punch

Back Sparkle Punch
Front Asterisk

Back Asterisk
Teal We Meet Again - ready to give away

Teal We Meet Again
Zakka Bag Echino and Linen
Echino Zakka Bag

3 comments:

  1. Love your Sparkle Punch...!! And you got your "Teal We Meet Again" done! Good job! I didn't do well this quarter but will try again this next quarter. Worked on two of the four I had set as goals but didn't finish a single one! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you did good imho!! especially love your asterisk quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find the pattern for the asterisk quilt? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!