Friday, March 30, 2012

Sharing from flickr test...

8blocks4x7layout by capitolaquilter
8blocks4x7layout, a photo by capitolaquilter on Flickr.
sharing a picture from flickr test - one - two -three....


You're probably wondering what the heck is up with 3 posts in one day for goodness sakes.

I've been saving my blog pics to the desktop and inserting them in the post which is kind of a pain since I really like to import from my camera direct to flickr and edit in picnik  (while I still can).

So this is a test... and only a test... to see what the heck the "share" button does.  You all are probably snickering at what I novice I am right about now. I'm learning and this is a good trick.  Yeah, it seems to have worked.

One final test run before I post the Tassels tutorial to be sure the directions actually work. I'm sure you can appreciate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!