Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Baby Quilt layout in the works
WIP Wednesday in pictures. I've been playing a bit this week with some progress and much on the to do list.

finished front and front Post-SS12 swap
 Today is my birthday and it's a beautiful blue sky out there so I'm going to try and soak it in.

Last night I got to "run" our MQG meeting as VP for the first time and they all sang "happy birthday" to me - blush.  I was also given a pair of amazing hand knitted socks (my first to own) so cozy and pretty.
four Sandy blocks
4x5 bee blocks
Ruby Star Wrap along flower
Ruby Star Wrap along box
Pouches made by H (with my help)
 Finished:6
Post Summit Swap /Travelling PicStitch EPP
4x5 Curve it Up Churndash blocks
Ruby Wrap Along flower
Ruby Wrap Along box
Sandy blocks 4
Help H with pouch making
Progress:1
Baby Quilt HST
New Projects:?
Who's counting

Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday. Happy Quilting, Karen

7 comments:

  1. (I'm singing this--just imagine it): Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear CapitolA Quilter, Happy Birthday to you.

    Now to the quilts: love that baby quilt. I'm thinking it's a design that could be expanded to a bigger lap quilt for grownups. And I have to say the 4 x 5 Bee Blocks really caught my eye, although everything on here is fun to look at.

    Quite a list you've finished there, and looks like you have some other planned.

    Hope it's a great day!
    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Karen! You were really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! And I love those pouches! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of goodies here! Happy Belated Birthday - a tad late getting thru my reader. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Baby HST in progress makes me think of a tangram!

    And so you're it!
    I was tagged in a game of Blog-Tag and in turn Tagged YOU.
    http://kissedquilts.blogspot.com/2012/11/milestone-200-followers.html
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!